Vane type Waterflow Switch
- 1. Overview The vane type water flow switch use in wet pipe systems only. Water flow in the pipe deflects a vane, which produces a switched output usually after a specified delay
- 2. Main Components ZSJZ serles water flow Indicator is mainly composed of the saddle, blade rack, bottom plate, outer cover, Air delay device, micro-switch, junction box, etc.
- - The main outline drawing is shown in Figure 1 Outline Drawing.
- - Main dimensions of water flow indicator are shoun in Table 1.
- - Materials of the main components are shown in Table 2.
- Size: DN50-DN200 / 2"- 8"
- Working Pressure: 450PS
1. No-alarm flow < 15L/min
2. Alarm flow; 15L/min, < 75L/min
1. No-alarm flow $15L/min
2. Alarm flow; 15L/min; < 37.5L/min
- Capacity of Switch Contacts: AC 125/250V 8A DC 24V 3A DC 30V 2.5A
- Working Temperature: 0-49°C
- Steel Pipe: SCH10-40
- 0-90 Seconds Field Replaceable Retard